“We at Compass feel that our work is essential as it is an investment in our future generation. Compass focuses on character building, paying it forward through giving, and offering hope to the otherwise hopeless”
Compass Center is located on a beautiful 4 acre campus in Punta Gorda, Florida.
- Compass is a valuable component on the path to recovery.
- Our clientele span the socioeconomic spectrum, and they come from all over the state of Florida within the 14 counties we serve.
- They represent multiple ethnicities, multiple cultures, both genders and varying sexual orientation and/or sexual identity.
- Compass is not a “one size fits all” program.
- We customize care to meet the individual needs of each client.
- Our approach is holistic and integrated.
- There is not another program like Compass
- Due to our uniqueness, we are able to reach out and help youth who might otherwise fall through the cracks
- We offer treatment for drug and/or alcohol addiction and co-occurring mental health issues
- We treat each client as an individual, and each treatment plan is designed to meet their specific needs
- We are a 120-day residential treatment program for adolescent boys and girls, ages 13 through 17
- Our staff embraces the belief that all residents have the potential and ability to recover and succeed
- Body, mind and spirit all need to be nourished in order for maximum efficacy if evidence-based therapeutic treatment is to be achieved
Schedule a screening appointment today by calling Compass Center Program
Coordinator at (941) 639-5535 ext. 7100
Our treatment approach focuses on…
Education and Vocation
Developing Personal Strengths
Family & Group Therapy
Honesty, Integrity & Empathy
Learning Healthy Coping Skills
Recovery Guidance & Support
Self-Care & Self Reliance
Sports & Sportsmanship
Teamwork & Life Skills
Unlocking Their True Potential
Insurance is accepted, and sliding scale and payment options are available.
Schedule a tour by calling Compass Director at (941) 639-5535 Ext. 7116